Training and Help Resources
Tutorials on Manual Genome Annotation and Apollo
Many resources on using Apollo have been created by the Apollo developers and the user community. Although often developed for other instances of Apollo they are equally useful for getting started with the Apollo Service.
Here are a few that we recommend:
- For an overview of the features of Apollo see Dunn et al. (2019) Apollo: Democratizing genome annotation. PLoS Comput Biol 15(2): e1006790.
- The US Department of Agriculture’s i5k initiative has a collection of materials, tutorials and guides on manual annotation and Apollo.
- Recording of EMBL-ABR workshop on Genome Annotation with Apollo.
- Monica Munoz-Torres’ collection of slides on Apollo from getting started to more advanced topics.
- The Apollo User’s Guide provides comprehensive documentation on manual annotation with Apollo.
- The Web Apollo User guide provides a self-guided tour of Apollo using a public demo instance.
How to Get Help with your Apollo Instance?
To access help with your Apollo Instance please email support at email@example.com.